What is a Reseller Business?
A reseller business allows you to resell products bought from manufacturers to customers. The reseller dropship business model is affordable without expensive inventory fees, setup costs or high shipping costs, making it a great option for new first-time entrepreneurs. As a Reseller, you’re essentially the middleman between the manufacturer and customers.
Why You Should Start a Reseller Business with Evogue?
There are several reasons to become a Evogue Reseller. From a diverse products selection, a robust e-commerce platform and a seamless payment gateway, you’ll find that starting your own reseller business has never been easier. You’ll get to reap the financial rewards of starting a reseller business almost immediately from the moment you signed up as a Reseller with Evogue. Here are a few more reasons why you should become a Reseller with Evogue.
- Unique and brazenly authentic products: Innovatively modern creations, from fragrances, skin care and body care products, for people of all backgrounds - be it the constant traveler on sky or land, to feel their best and be their best. Creations that will take you few steps ahead of the rest.
- Carry no Inventory: You won’t need to buy bulk inventory. You only pay for goods as customers order.
- Lower Time Commitment: Most of the processes are automated, allowing you to manage your business easily without having to spend much time on it.
- Lower Financial Risk: The financial cost for setup is low, this is the perfect business for the budget-conscious, new entrepreneurs or the risk-averse.
- Able to Set Your Own Margins: You’re free to set your own margins. You can choose to price your products anyway you want. Since the cost of goods is low due to the discount offered by the Company, you can price your products to ensure your reseller business is profitable. The higher you set your price the more you can make. Be sure to look at the Company recommended retail price for product pricing.